Home » » Learn Computer Programming And Hacking the Free

Learn Computer Programming And Hacking the Free

How are you all? After many months of talking about it with you. I'd come to the originals. This time I just will tiunsa a series of computer programming. In which there will be (Software + Web Development)
1. C Programming
2. C ++ Programming
3. Java
4. C  (Visual Studio 2013)
5. Visual Basic (Visual Studio 2013)
6. Python
And Many More (which is necessary)
If you think this was for them the polapaindera Basic I will miss many things that he never did before (can be: p). I want you to wear before the e-University Level University's Knowledge gained on the CSE. Tutorial Text + Image rose in all my MB, so you will have less to spend and you and some hacking tricks. Voting Video Tutorial If you want to be because I did not build only 3-4 people in Bengal Video Tutorial. Better English to look at in the Video Tutorial. But I do not look very good video tutorial so much like everyone else, with Styling. I'll Start with the First C Programming. Some of the C Programming Basic Tutorial at the same time I am working with the Start Programming Language and it'll be (Any Language + C # / Visual Basic). C # / Visual Basic Must. Because IT Farm missing some extra wandering reducing the priority of the Language. I teach taracaite and Basin In Sha Allah. C # Or Visual Basic, such as how to build Professional Looking Form For Software And Database Application sikhaba it. Which is a bit eirakamah


And I'll show you how the Application unless the Hard Protection Application of the Source Code Hack. Many of you I have heard of such itsourcebd.com. There are 5 of them in the Database Application.

1. Easy Accounting: http://www.itsourcebd.com/easy-accounting/

2. Point Of Sale: http://www.itsourcebd.com/point-of-sale/

3. One Accounting Plus: http://www.itsourcebd.com/one-accounting-plus/

4. Smart Desk: http://www.itsourcebd.com/smart-deskcable-tv-billing/

5. Green Pharma: http://www.itsourcebd.com/green-pharma-pharmacy-management/



(Bidrah I am now Crack Free Version did not. I never will. I'm Request for themselves and not. If it is your desire to want to Crack Personal work. But I'll Personally Request that do Publicly Crack Release . If you think of Software Developer comes aghata. Their loss. If you want to dissolve the country's Crack Software does not own the land.)
Much much more. Now I can not remember all of the information. Time will tell tiuturiuyala In Sha Allah.
Question I have in mind include:
1. Only Basic brother to teach you?
Answer: I do not know. This means that I do not know if any of the Pro Level is haoa. As far as I am at everything I yani.
II. Why do you teach them the music on, brother?
Answer: Case In My World Knowledge Is Free ....
Much more.
Follower me anything you want to do will be to fill Configuration
1. Computer (MUST) With (Windows 7/8 / 8.1). And this race is not Android Allow the Question (eg I'll Run in C Code Android? Bla Bla Bla.) Will not be given any replai.
II. Code Blocks, Java, Python, Visual Studio 2010/2012/2013 (2013 Follow I will. So Try not to make 2013 Install. Otherwise, you can not do all the work.), SublimeText3 install have to be.
3. Regularity Maintain all you have to do. Regular people see that the less I teach in Private Group on FB. And techtuns will stop at the Tuns. I will give some of the Private Document Regular just for them.
4. Everyone will be interested. The more you give, the more I will try to show interest.
They are those who are interested in writing Y Comment Comment. Regular pub Add to nGrade those whom I shall dissolve And they will be the only Private Document.
Dhannyabada all. Have a good day.